Awesome to work with, easy to communicate with, responsive, and beautiful work!
How James Hegarty started their logo design journey
I need a simple logo that will catch peoples attention and be able to put on work shirts, cars and newspapers. Need to have brief description on what my business does and incorporate my phone number into the logo so people can call me as soon as they see it. Dont want really bright colours.
Black and white would probably be better for the newspaper ads, the pictures Im after would just need to be basic not any complicated graphics, maybe like cartoon pictures maybe. A couple of different logos would be good maybe one logo for t shirts, hats and cars and a different one for newspaper and advertising. You would probably only want one or two colours maybe for the clothing logo.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Mobile Crutching and Lamb Marking
Travel All areas
These are the basic things I want on the logo. I like to have basic graphics in it. The main work we do is within Australian agriculture with sheep, so graphics like sheep or shearing handpieces and wool would look great. My business travels a lot and all work is done on peoples farms. I would like a simple logo that catches peoples eye when they walk past, that also can be put on shirts and hats and cars. I would like a seperate logo or banner that would be good to put in papers and flyers, simple colours on these.
- must have a good easy to read heading that says HEGARTY CONTRACTING
- must have basic graphics of sheep or wool or shearing gear like handpieces.
- Must have phone number incorporated into logo and brief description of what my business does like eg. Mobile crutching and lamb marking.
- colour must be read on things like shirts, cars and newspapers 2 or 3 colours.
- really bright colours
- writing that is hard to read