Mattmeece got their new logo design by running a design contest:
The Historic Savannah Theatre needs a new logo
Check out Mattmeece's Logo design contest…
Entertainment & The Arts
We are a live stage theatre that produce our own original musicals. It is arguably the oldest theatre in the United States. We do 7 shows a week all year long. Very similar to a Broadway show and schedule. We are located in Savannah, Georgia, which is known for its history. So 70% of our clients are tourists ranging from 40 to 60 years old. The remaining 30% of our clients are locals of the same age group.
Logo types to explore
I hope this translates, because I am in a dillema. The theatre is historic, although it was last rebuilt as an art deco 50's looking theatre, but it dates back to the 1800's. People come to Savannah for the History and for all things historical, but our shows are very exciting and lively and hip. So,we are selling the one exciting fun thing to do at night, when they have walked around all day and seen museums and historic sites. So i am hiping for something kind of Historic with a modern twist. You can browse our website to see what I am talking about. www.savannahtheatre.com
USD 299 Bronze package
Every design category has flexible pricing for all budgets. Logo design starts at $399.
Full copyright with production-ready files for digital and/or print.
It all began with a design brief.
A quick, interactive guide helped them understand their design style and captured exactly what they needed in their logo design.
Designers across the globe delivered design magic.
Mattmeece collaborated with designers to refine their ideas
When design entries come in, you can rate them so designers know what you’re looking for in your logo design.
99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas
And then… they selected a winner!
Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
We think contests are a super fun way to get design.
Recently completed contests:
I am a music producer with the artist name 'alexgotthatsauce'. I make hip hop beats. The logo should include alex got th
Adventure Writer, Journal, Web-series. http://kelpmagazine.com/
Design a clean and sophisticated logo for a company wants to revive the lost art of the dinner party
From our table is a rental party in a box. Themed dinner, birthday and social gatherings (i.e. Christmas Dinner, Thanksg
We are health and wellness lifestyle brand for young professionals. Work hard play hard mentality. They are fit, like
Our client is a funny, slightly snarky regional satire web site that "covers" the news with a style very similar to The
Our organization is a television and movie production company. Our audience is primarily studio executives, and also our