Thank you Yudilima for your thoughtful design and attention to the brief. Janelle
Very creative, he uploaded many different designs. Furthermore the communication was great and fast. I can recommend Ledu Designs! :)
Great designer was willing to make changes as well and easy to communicate with.
- Miguel Carrasco
We really liked the simplicity and professional look of this design. The designer got it right from the first draft! Great use of colour as well! Highly recommended.
How emmathrop started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Effective & affordable marketing for schools
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- provides creative, affordable and effective marketing solutions for schools, academies and other educational institutes.
- specialising in secondary education - over 10 years of experience within the sector.
- personalized approach with a strong understanding of how schools work.
- schools are being encouraged to operate like businesses; however this does not mean their marketing should be business-like. It should take into consideration the priorities within education (Ofsted, results etc) but also what makes a school special (all the added extras it offers).
- The name Illustrat-ED reflects the meaning of the business. To illustrate is defined as 'demonstrate, encapsulate, exemplify'. This is what marketing a school should be about; encapsulating the essence of the school and everything it has to offer.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I would like the logo to somehow emphasis the 'ed' part. The 'ed' as the business is strong focused on Education. The 'ed' could be capitalized, in a different colour, font or separated somehow within a shape. Or all of these. Be creative :)
The logo does not need to have the hyphenation in it e.g. IllustratED. I am just showing that the 'ed' needs to be separated/emphasised somehow.
I would like the logo to be simple, classic, clean and modern but also friendly. Not over complicated. Not corporate.
It needs to reflect the creative aspect of the company too. Interesting, unique typography could be incorporated.
An additional graphic element could be used but not a must. I want to stay away from the too obvious graphics e.g. mortar board, pen, book etc. If it is subtly incorporated then that is fine; but not a main feature. The majority of my potential competitors do not have education relate images in their logos but some have their own unique, simple graphic.