PLEASE REVIEW THIS DOCUMENT BEFORE STARTING: https://goo.gl/bB9J2J
I am growing an "adventure brand" out of my social media following "Kentucky Unearthed" - based on metal detecting and archaeology adventures in the state.
LOGO USE CASES:
The logo will be used:
- t-shirts of earth tones (see palette ideas)
- laptop stickers (3x4")
VISUAL ELEMENT IDEAS
-Kentucky - the US state shape
- US State Park or Park Service style
-Distressed - well-used
-Indiana Jones / Adventurer hints.
-Metal detectors and metal detecting coils.
-Archaic Arrowheads and spear-points as minor element.
-Archaeology trowel as very minor element.
SHAPE and COLOR
- Definitely Round, ellipsoid or badge shaped.
- Should fit, in a pinch, into a social media profile “face” spot.
- Should be possible order the sticker cut to the shape.
- should present well on earth-toned backgrounds.
- It's unlikely it will ever be presented in black or pastels.
"kentuckyunearthed.com" is the URL (I also have the kyunearthed.com shorter version.) though I'm not sure how easy it is to integrate such into a logo without putting too much into it.
THIS IS NOT A TREASURE HUNTING THING.
NO PIRATES or PIRATE FLAGS.
This has nothing to do with beach metal detecting.
No coins or treasure chests.