I had such a great experience working with Anthronx on the finalization of my album artwork designs. His communication was timely and effecting and he handled my needs and reformatting requests with ease even after final artwork was submitted. Very happy with my results and would highly recommend for your project!
How Peeled started their logo design journey
I need a logo for a campaign I am launching which aims to encourage people to see unsigned live bands. Brief is very flexible.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I am launching a campaign to encourage people to go and see more unsigned live bands. I've initially registered 2 domains - a convervative one: keepmusicalive.org and a cheeky one: doitonceamonth.com (i.e. go and see at least 1 live band a month).
I will only use ONE of these domains, I'll make the decision based on the best design submitted!
- It should either have the text "Keep Music ALive" OR "Do it once a month!". (i.e. without the .org or .com).
- It should be eye-catching and distinctive
- I'm open to any color scheme, but it should work when printed in b/w as well as in color. Other than that, I'm quite flexible, here are some ideas I've had:
- Possibly a guitar and/or synth and/or drums could feature in the design.
- Possibly an outline of someone with spiky hair playing a guitar?
- Maybe a chrome design?
- Something completely off the wall?
- Something bland
- Something that doesn't leap off the page.