I need a logo for a campaign I am launching which aims to encourage people to see unsigned live bands. Brief is very flexible.
I am launching a campaign to encourage people to go and see more unsigned live bands. I've initially registered 2 domains - a convervative one: keepmusicalive.org and a cheeky one: doitonceamonth.com (i.e. go and see at least 1 live band a month).
I will only use ONE of these domains, I'll make the decision based on the best design submitted!
- It should either have the text "Keep Music ALive" OR "Do it once a month!". (i.e. without the .org or .com).
- It should be eye-catching and distinctive
- I'm open to any color scheme, but it should work when printed in b/w as well as in color. Other than that, I'm quite flexible, here are some ideas I've had:
- Possibly a guitar and/or synth and/or drums could feature in the design.
- Possibly an outline of someone with spiky hair playing a guitar?
- Maybe a chrome design?
- Something completely off the wall?
- Something bland
- Something that doesn't leap off the page.