First and foremost, we are looking for polished and well thought out work. We have a graphic design team in place, who are working on the website (mockup attached).
Below are some logotypes we feel are stylistically similar to what we are looking for:
As you see, we are looking for a clean and abstract symbol, and some nice typography. Alternatively, it could be pure text, but this would have to be excecuted in a very classy way.
Attributes to keep in mind:
Do's and dont's
- Do use the attached mockup to see if your logo will fit our page. Our website will be the focal point of our business, and if it doesent work there, it won't work at all.
- Don't use overly generic symbols. Infuse the logo with personality, rather than making it feel like "Random webhost & domain registrar company".
- Don't blatantly copy other submissions. Try a new idea instead, and make it your own.
- Don't use standard fonts. We are able to license professional typefaces once we have aqcuired the logo, so please do not limit yourself to OS-standard or very typical free fonts.
- Be technical. If you do choose to submit a predictable idea, make sure its well excecuted, and that typography, colors and overall composition looks professional and consistent.