You've heard of Redbox DVD kiosks. We're quite similar and we need your expertise!
Filmster is in the business of DVD kiosk rental.
Our machines are exactly like the ones from:
- Ideally, it would stand out in the shopping centre (attract people to see what the kiosk is all about). At the same time, I would like the logo to look interesting on the Web site.
- The logo needs to be simple and conveys a feeling that the company is:
- unique (just like the company name itself)
- fun and memorable
- reliable (not boring but at the same time not flashy)
- corporate (big company)
- It must incorporate symbol so that people remember our brand, or perhaps a symbol from DVD player buttons? A good example is a "swirl" here (but try not to copy it as they're the competitor!): http://www.redroomdvd.com.au
- The logo may/may not incorporate a "fast forward" button like the one from:
- - http://www.quickflick.ca
- The logo needs to have a subtext which highlights a particular product/service. For example:
- Filmster "Get ready for new releases" (This is the brand with the tagline)
- Filmster Community
- Filmster Partners
- The logo should blend with the red colour of the kiosk. Ideally, we would like to stick the logo onto the machine. Please see:
- Highlighted: http://www.imagebam.com/image/7db1ba10493371
- A good business card example would be as follows:
- Front: http://www.imagebam.com/image/9466dc10493374
- Back: http://www.imagebam.com/image/9ce77c10493372
- Business card artwork guideline:
- Format required: PDF, PSD and AI
- Item 1...