BrainTrust.io (http://braintrust.io) is a private social and collaboration network. Unlike traditional social networks where everything is public and collaboration tools that just focus on Tasks and Milestones, BrainTrust is about fostering relationships, sharing, and having meaningful conversations with a small group of people you really care about.
With our web-based app, you (and other people part of your BrainTrust) can easily share links, videos, pictures with a each other. You know exactly who is in the BrainTrust, so you no longer have to filter what you say like you do in public social networks.
We are targeting small groups (think of them as cliques) that are tight knit and want a place online for sharing stuff with each other. This includes families, small teams and best friends.
The key person we are targeting is the girl (or guy) that glues a group of close friends together. This is the person that usually plans the gatherings, reunions or weekend trips (or the leader of a small team) -- we want to appeal to this person by showing that she can create a BrainTrust on our site and use it to bring the group of people even closer together.
Most importantly, we want to make everyone feel AWESOME and CLOSER TO EACHOTHER because they are using our service.
1. We're at a slight disadvantage -- we do not own http://braintrust.com, but do own http://braintrust.io and http://braintrustio.com. We'd like to call ourselves BrainTrust.io. The IO is an important part since we want to communicate our URL in our name.
2. We are targeting small groups, and mainly the leader of the small group. We want our logo+colors to be simple, approachable, friendly and exuding trust. Use your creative talents to make it unique and memorable.
3. We want our target audience to feel cool and special, for using our product to bring together a group. Kind of the feeling you get when you find this awesome new restaurant and invite all your friends to meet you there because you know they'll love it.
4. Inspiration: 37signals.com, Vimeo.com, Tumblr.com
PSD or AI with vector versions, all layers and fonts included
All layers and fonts must be included.
CONTEST RULES TO FOLLOW:
1. Do not use stock images or clip art in the logo. We are looking for original work.
2. I reserve the right to end the contest sooner and elect a winner or extend the time of this content, should the logos provided not be satisfactory.
3. Contest decision and selection is final. Winning logo and favicon plus design work must be submitted within 24 hours at the end of the contest.