Emi was great to work with. He was very responsive to our messages and our feedback, and went beyond the scope of the project to provide additional logo for us to consider. We are very satisfied with the designs that Emi provided us.
How Warp Nine started their logo design journey
We are a newly started IT company that will focus on reselling very fast enterprise hardware for servers.
We also offer IT-support for companies where we value our customers and give it our best!
We need a fresh logo design with a professional look for a new IT company for business card and stationery.
We will use this rating system:
1 star - wrong direction
2 star - some elements we like
3 star - getting closer but need revisions or a different take on your design
4 star - design is being considered
5 star - made the final cut!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Medium to large businesses with some form of IT need.
Details on the front side of the business card:
First name and lastname
zip code, city
Details on the back side of the business card:
Enterprise Solid State Drives
Top of the line IT-support for companies
* We want a clear easy to understand and read logo. We dont want people squinting to try and decipher what the logo says.
* We want a modern clean image. We want to look fresh and up to date.
* The business cards will be printed on both sides. Lithographic 4 colour printing.
Dimensions 87mm x 49mm with a 3mm bleed around so thats 90mm x 52mm with bleed (only landscape designs will be accepted)
* The winning designs will need to be supplied to us in adobe illustrator
CS3 or Adobe Photoshop CS3 layered.
* We will need a separate logo file ( in the format outlined above ) and a separate business card file and for stationery ( in the format outlined above ).
* Web 2.0 designs and or glassy effect designs are fine.
* Must look professional.
* Must be original.
* Nothing Star Trek or scifi related
* No retro or old designs
* Design should not look flat
* No rip-offs. The design must be original