We are looking for a logo that is professional yet edgy. We market to both consumers (specifically gamers) and businesses and so the logo needs to appeal to both groups.
UPDATE 15/02: One thing that I think is lacking in the logos is the ability to recognise what industry we are in. Perhaps some kind of design in the logo that is directly related to computing. Feel free to experiment. I've increased the prize to get as many designs as possible.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The website draft is here.
The actual domain is mint-technology.co.uk, but it's currently down.
About Mint Technology
We are a start-up company based in the UK that sells high-end computer systems and servers to consumers and businesses.
We market systems capable of high-end gaming, CAD, video editing, sound editing, 3D modelling etc. and our primary aim is providing high-performance, quality systems.
The design will be used extensively on the website, on our business cards, leaflets, stationary and pretty much anything else.
- Adaptable design, as the logo may need to be altered to fit another purpose and thus a smaller size may be required.
- Fit perfectly with the existing colour of the webpage, and be able to fit in seamlessly with very little fiddling.
- Must include "Mint Technology" or "Mint-Technology.co.uk", preferably the former but we're open to suggestion.
- Ideally, it should be able to work on both a white and black background. This is optional.
- Winner must provide PSD (or equiv.)
- Mint Leaves - no need for them, ever, unless you really want to make something minty.