We don't have much in mind for particular colors (although minimal use of green would be best), fonts, or images. Our focus is more on the ideas we want to evoke, listed below:
- community, neighbors helping each other, cooperative, people power
- energy efficiency, solution to climate change, neighborhood revitalization,
- effective, fiscally sound, credible
- inclusive of marginalized voices, expanding, spiral, scalable, adaptive, holistic
- fun, personable, people-centered and -scaled
- entrepreneurial activism, innovative, possibilityOur logo should be engaging to both people who consider themselves environmentalists and people who want nothing to do with "environmentalism." Also please note that the graphic design of our website (http://www.cooperativeenergyfutures.com) does not reflect the logo we are seeking.
Our mission statement: The mission of Cooperative Energy Futures is to use the power of community to create economic opportunity through energy efficiency, and to empower people to participate in simple climate and energy solutions that work for everyone.