We are looking for a new logo (image and text) for our start-up company with anticipated heavy website traffic! This will be for a Professional Networking and Recruiting Site.
we need a clean, professional, modern, web 2.0 logo for our name, "The GoodFit" or "The Good Fit".
Two types of designs would work well: (1) The logo can be incorporated into the word or (2) design the name and then have a separate logo.
Logo will be used for branding primarily on our website, as well as business cards and t-shirts.
"The GoodFit", "The Good Fit"
We are a professional networking and recruiting site which focuses on young professional and college students in helping them find a good fit job and career.
We are seeking a sleek, modern, sophisticated, fresh, clean, and simple web 2.0 style logo.
Possible thoughts on an image include a key or lock and key, bridge, or other possible metaphors for good fit or networking. These are suggestions, not a requirement. Creativity welcome!!!
We are happy to provide any feedback or take any questions you have.
Our site also requires work on banner art incorporated in our site, so if we like your style, we can discuss other work to be done!
Here are some additional examples that might help:
1. http://www.ecolect.net - Simple one-color scheme with logo embedded into the text
3. http://www.adcamo.com or http://hitask.com/or http://new.imified.com/ - Simple box or image that surround a word, could be done similar withours like box "fit"? Or perhaps something like a keyhole design thatenvelopes the "F" in fit or "G" in Good.
These are just some thoughts. Thanks!
- WEB 2.0 style logo and text
- Professional, Sleek, modern, clean (very generic, i know.....)
- Vector based preferable (such as Adobe Illustrator)
- [RECENTLY ADDED] - Include the word "Beta" somewhere with the logo
- For the text make "The" smaller than "GoodFit"
- Entries on both black and white background if possible.
- No cartoon looking designs
- Remember, this will be a professional recruiting and job site,
- Otherwise, we are completely open to your creative thoughts and are happy to discuss with you if you have follow-up questions. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST AND ENTRIES!