The first round, to choose designers to final round, I think it's too urgent. Most designers wouldn't have really something far different with their original proposals. Which means the first round is almost decide the final logo, and there are only few days for collect ideas from designers.
Regarding the <Blind>, I find it cannot be changed after the contest begin. I think Blind is to avoid other designers copy the idea by customer's rating in 4~5 stars. And it will decrease more ideas that customer can see from others. However, when it's going to final, customer has already some thoughts in mind, there will be some designers can't change their ideas from their original designs. Customer would like to see different details showed by different designer, with the one he almost decide to select. It will be sorry for the others who keep presenting knew design day by day, but customer wouldn't call him/her to stop, cause we still waiting for something might come up and we'll love it.
I prefer <Blind> function could change in anytime by customer themselves.
- tim Yk9
- Victor Langer
Well he is an experianced designer, and with the first Design, i allready knew he will make the race. We worked together very good and here i have my Design!
Thank you 🙏
- Redvy Creative
fast response, quick turn around time, quality result. have used multiple times and will use again and again. highly recommend! : )
- Dhana Miliartha
Great insight ,creativity,originality and collaboration.I expect to use this designer for packaging in the future.Love her work.
Vara_69 was a great designer from start to finish. Very prompt, professional and exceeded my needs.
How davejy started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Greater Opportunities Through Adult Learning
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
GOAL is an acronym for "Greater Opportunities Through Adult Learning" . This is an adult education program aimed at working adults looking to improve their employability. It's a pathway to a better job.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Here is essential information you need to pay attention to.
1. We are a design firm always on the hunt for talented graphic designers we can go back to on a regular basis.
2. The focus here is on logotype/ font style. Incorporating complex illustration into the design is probably a bad idea but we are open to minimalist illustration built into the typography if it advances the message.
3. The Logotype should be simple, clean, modern but still retain a human, non-tech, feel.
4. GOAL an acronym. Greater Opportunities Through Adult Learning is attached to it. It can live as a tag line under or if you see a better/ more creative approach, great.
4. In this first round, we are mainly interested in the structural design. If you want to start in Black and White. That's fine. We are open to color pallet suggestions.