Logo needed for business consultant: "Dr. Jean Means Business" Tagline: Let's Get Serious About Your Success
Logo should work on website, printed materials, blog, book covers. If I choose your logo, I'll probably have you do some other materials.
Dr. Jean Means Business
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Dr. Jean Means Business will be selling books, blogging, promoting seminars and teleconferences, membership site. The logo should be generic to all kinds of businesses. The idea is that I want to sell products to and work with people who want to start a business but who have no idea how to do it. I have an MBA and a PhD and I have 30 years' experience in small business consulting, so I'm promoting my education and experience.
- .Professional looking. I'm playing on the "serious" word but I also want to appear friendly and helpful, not stern.
- Bright colors. I have used a brightly colored hot air balloon and I love both the colors and the balloon - to me it symbolizes reaching new heights of success. But if you create something fantastic without the balloon I might say, "Wow! That's even better!" (Check out http://www.dcpracticesuccess.com to see the balloon)- Colors - Black - bright teal or bright blue - plus a neutral tan as a 3rd color (I'm open to other suggestoins on the 3rd color). Bright colors.
- I might incorporate a photo, so it should work if I do add a photo.
- I need the design in a format that can be resized, placed on the web, and on printed material. Photoshop format please.
- Professional but not stern or too "Crack the whip" dogmatic.
- You must prove your ownership of any artwork/ photo or show. I don't want either of us to be in trouble.