How themodernfirm started their logo design journey
Law firm that works with local governments and business entities needs a logo that will work for our website and print materials.
Hafeli Staran Hallahan & Christ, P.C.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The firm is having a new website designed and would like a new, professional logo to go with it. Currently the firm has only a self created logo.
The firm works with governments and businesses, so it should be classy, serious, established and professional looking. It needs to appeal to decision makers.
- Fits in a square area
- Adaptable to work with a wider layout as well
- Think we prefer a design that uses the HSHC initials
- Open to seeing other options that don't use HSHC
- Color scheme can be either Red/Black/Grey/White or Red/White/Blue/Black
- Unique, bold, clean
- Appeals to business people and government officials
- Will need vector format supplied