Looking for a designer to take our logo to the next level as part of a rebranding strategy. We have been known for our tower in the logo since the 50's. While we like it, we also understand that it is limiting in its current design.
PRIZE INCREASE & CONTEST EXTENDED - We're really starting to like some of the latest designs coming in, but we want to entice designers to take it to the next level for us.
FINALISTS SELECTED (J Hill, Luigi, and Namelok) - EXTENDED FOR REVISIONS - Thank you to all the submitted designs for our contest. We enjoyed all of the very creative concepts. We have narrowed it down to the top three designers and the designs rated with a 5.
The Harford Mutual Insurance Company
Our company, The Harford Mutual Insurance Company (http://www.harfordmutual.com), has been around since 1842 providing security to our commercial clients offering property and casualty insurance. We want to take our current stale and unsophisticated logo to the next level. All the information on the company can be found on our website.
We want the logo to really catch the eye, but portray a level of sophistication that one would expect from a 167 year old, solid financial institution.
- We have settled on shortening our name to just Harford Mutual (NO "T") from The Harford Mutual Insurance Companies.
- We have settled on a tagline of "Committed to Mutual Success"
- We have a partial design for the name and tagline that we like, but we're not sure about the icon/logo. I will e-mail that design if requested. The contents of these documents remain the right and ownership of The Harford Mutual Insurance Companies
- We have always had our building's clock tower as the icon/logo since the 50's. It's part of who we are. We just need to update it to show a sophistication and a fresh look.
- The current tower icon is too detailed and makes it tough to add to various marketing items.
- Easily sized logo (vector perhaps)
- We are a financial services company, so we have to keep a level of stability and conservatism.
- We really like a dark blue for the tower and the lettering for the company name and tagline as is.
- A design that keeps our tower as it current is - If the tower is in there, it has to be modernized.