Web based travel startup needs a logo that epitomizes our raison d'etre. Create the key component that guides our future design and branding.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
bakpaker.com is an online travel resource that dynamically generates customised, individual itineraries for budget travellers as well as offering a range of targeted discounts and free offers.
As a young startup company, our goal is to make budget travel easy for bakpakers around the world by helping to alleviate two of their biggest challenges - deciding where to go and how to get there cheaply.
We are looking for a logo and matching colour scheme to use on our website that instinctively communicates the values that we hold dear - freedom to roam, the excitement of new experiences, elegant simplicity, originality.
- Logo in vector format with matching colour band at the bottom. This will be used to guide the web page design (competition to come)
- Clean, elegant design that communicates the core feelings but no more.
- Bias towards modern & soft look - a la web 2.0
- Bias towards white / neutral background but surprise me.
- bakpaker.com must be somewhere in / near the logo (all lowercase, yes there are no c's in bakpaker)
- Must include some type of icon / symbol that works in both colour and B&W (think apple).
- The icon can be made up / abstract shape.
- 2-3 colours only in logo,
- 3-5 colours in colour bar - these must include the logo colours as well as any complementary colours that can be used for highlights in the web design (links, buttons etc).
- Feel free to break these rules if you think it helps better communicate our brand.
- unnecessary extras, clutter, busyness.
- references to price / saving / value - the logo needs to communicate higher level values listed above.