Ideas for Environmentally Sustainable Living
Desired Color Scheme:
Refer to brief
Refer to brief
Accepted File Formats:
Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai)
Eartheasy.com provides information to help people learn about environmentally-friendly alternatives for everyday lifestyle and consumer choices. The information is communicated in an upbeat, positive manner that appeals to mainstream North Americans.
The logo we are looking for should be clean and professional, and have continuity with our message of sustainable living. Please review the website to get an understanding of the company. Note that the site is currently being redesigned, so don't follow colors/fonts exactly. Go to: eartheasy.com (note: winners will be considered for extra design work on the website redesign / stationary.)
Below are some points to consider when working on the logo:
- Preferably lowercase
- San serif font
- Softer / more sophisticated colors (no bold colors). There is flexibility in the choice of colors used; the logo doesn't need to be the orange used on site. Please use no more than three colors max.
- The palm leaf symbol used throughout the site is a theme which could be transferred to the logo, although a different palm leaf may work better than the one we have for the site background.
- A stylized vector earth concept may work, although the palm leaf is more of an eartheasy trademark.
- Simple - Less is more. "Busy" logos are not wanted. Simple and sophisticated is best.
- No "glass floor" or other shiny effects please. This logo should be professional yet friendly. Target market = middle aged homeowners with families. Don't think "hippy" think "Martha Stewart".
- No 3D logos
- Work slogan into logo if possible: "Ideas for Environmentally Sustainable Living" - slogan can be all caps if it works with lower case title of "eartheasy"
- Working nature into logo somehow would be nice, if it's doable elegantly.