Use your creativity and your boundless talent to create our logo.
"Officine di Cotone" is a young, creative and indipendent theatre group based in Italy.
"Officine di Cotone" in Italian means "Cotton works".
It stands for:
"we combine the creativity of Cotton and the discipline of Works. creativity and discipline, the basis of art"
Our aim is:
* produce theatre play of good quality and high level
* organize cultural events in Italy and in other countries
Officine di Cotone
What "Officine di Cotone" stands for and the logo should reflect:
- young and indipendent
- simple ideas, concrete facts
- clever, fast, clean and clear!
- we like the Web 2.0 look
- good colors and their combination
- colors should reflect: clearness
- minimalistic but not too much
- clear and clever font-type
- no italian flag or italian flag's colors
- too much details
- no clip art!
- no capital letters
- no messy fonts or images
- fancy, detail-loving logos