Deploy 2010 is a conference for startup geeks to startup geeks. In rapid-fire sessions of 20 minutes, presenters will give tips, best practices, worst practices, case studies of technologies they used on their startup. The audience is primarily technology folks, either working at startups or interested in learning about how things work at a startup.
I want the logo to convey a sense of equilibrium, collaboration, sharing, participation.
Deploy is a conference where the attendees will leave with a great deal of information on how to be better at their work.
The word "deploy" refers to what happens at the final process of building a new project and *deploying* it to the servers. In a sense, deployment is the finish line of the race.
- Developers at Startups
- VP/Director of Engineering
- Project managers of tech projects
The logo must:
- contain the words "Deploy 2010" or "DeployDay 2010"
- contain the words "by Seattle 2.0" smaller at the bottom
- be in color (no B&W).
- work well in white/light background
- Need Illustrator files (RGB)