Counting calories sucks! Counting to 10 is easy. This is why MakeIt10 exists. Each day, users of the application will be able to track their Food Intake or Activity Level on a scale of 1-10. So after an amazing workout, a user can rate his/her Activity Level 8, 9, or 10. If after a day of eating unhealthy foods, he/she can rate their Food Intake 1, 2, or 3. And so forth.
It's about Simplicity. Success through simple focus.
The logo should appeal to the masses, but most prominently to Internet and Smart Phone (iPhone and Android) users. This is where the logo will be displayed.
We are looking for the following:
1. Fun, easy, web 2.0'ish ( yes, this term is dated :)), maybe modern
2. Action oriented (considering the word 'Make' requires doing something)
3. Possibly emphasize the number '10.' However, please note, the font style used for '10' should also potentially be used for numbers 1-9
4. The word 'It' . Not sure whether word 'It' should be subtle and minimized OR have it signify 'Food Intake' and 'Physical Activity.' Use your creative discretion.
5. Success / Accomplished Oriented
We will leave the color palette up to you.
Sample Logo's for Inspiration.
1. Yelp ... their font style and icon (http://www.yelp.com/houston)
2. FitFu ... colors (http://www.fitfu.com/)
3. Hashable ... how they made the hash tag fun and playful (http://hashable.com/beta)
4. Scribd ... nice font style (http://www.scribd.com/)