We are launching a new web site called Green Business Innovators, goal is to inspire business to be more green/sustainable.
We're excited about the 99designs concept and are looking forward to seeing your design!
Green Business Innovators
TARGET AUDIENCE: Business leaders, managers, and entrepreneurs in companies large and small, who want to do something to make their businesses or product more green, but they are stuck, they’re not sure how to take the first step. They are concerned about obstacles, such as how to reach green consumers, or if it will increase costs to go green, etc.
WHAT WE DO: GreenBusinessInnovators.com is a website that will feature interviews with diverse businesses that have taken positive action to green their businesses and products. The goal is to inspire thousands of companies to take similar action, and the site will provide how-to advice and blueprints on how to get started in being sustainable and to reduce environmental impact.
You will be contributing to a worthy endeavor!
More about us at http://greenbusinessinnovators.com/…innovators, interviews will be coming soon.
The most important use of the Winning Logo will at the top of our website, but will also appear on partner websites, business cards, stationary, and all places where our branding appears.
- TEXT: A logo that includes the words Green Business Innovators
- The words in the logo should be clearly readable in the head of our logo, since they describe what we are about.
- The logo can be (1) just the words Green Business Innovators without any graphic (2) or the words accompanied by a graphic or symbol or kind of a logo.
- IMAGE: Bold, innovative, creative, business. Better for the graphic to indicate innovation than nature
- COLOR: It’s OK to try using green in combination with other colors, or even to not using green (since every website with a green-theme uses the color, the color is being overused). Would be great to have a prominent, memorable color.
- Logo should look good when reduced (For examples: http://www.opportunitygreen.com/contact.php)
- Accepted File Formats: vector and .psd with layers, and any fonts needed
- The winning designer agrees to release all rights and will not use design anywhere else
- Good luck everyone!
- EXAMPLES OF LOGOS WE LIKE:
- Avoid *cliche images* such as leaves, graphics with arrows (which suggest recycling) that appear on a thousand other green websites - we'd like our web site to stand out from the crowd
- GBI as an acronym