Working with m j was a pleasure. They read my brief and created a logo and brand package based on everything I was looking for. Also had excellent communication, patience and customer service making sure I was happy every step of the way.
- AJ Waters
How kroboth7 started their logo design journey
I need a professional logo to use for marketing related to my consulting business. My specialty is strategic marketing consulting for early-stage and high growth technology companies.
Hatch Marketing, Inc.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Hatch Marketing specializes in leveraging cash and time, the scarcest resources of emerging companies, to yield significant and measurable results that create market awareness and drive new business. Consulting Services delivered by Hatch Marketing are based on a single principle – growth from results.
The name "Hatch" was chosen to relect the early stage and growth oriented focus of the business. The tagline "market strategy for growth companies" conveys the needs of the targeted audience.
The name Hatch obviously implies some "egg" imagery and I do like this idea. But I am very open to other intepretations appropriate for the company and the business.
Logo will be used primarily for electronic marketing - web, emails, electronic PDF's etc.
- clean and modern logo that has a "technology" edge since this is my marketing specialty and my target market. i hate to say "web 2.0" but that might be the best description of where this needs to go. how about "web 2.0" with some class???
- professional image without being too stuffy - i am talking to c-level executives yet i need a distinctive image
- a saavy color scheme - i have been using a light blue/medium brown color combination for my existing materials ... in other words i am not very interested in traditional blue/gray, maroon /gray etc. bolder colors OR unique combinations interest me more.
- i'd like to see the tagline included
- .ai source files / vector art for CS3
- gradient fills or highly "polished" looking elements
- whimsical fonts
- logos that look they are advertisements for food/eggs
- old-fashioned or vintage looking designs