Logo for a new health supplement and drink, to be used on tablet / pill bottles, drinks cans, stationary (which also needs to be done) vehicle graphics, website and much more.
We are a fresh new company launching a new health drink and vitamin supplement made from a combination of crushed tree leafs and seeds from the Moringa tree, which is also known as the “tree of life”. It is 100% natural and rich in a variety of essential nutrients, amino-acids and antioxidants.
Our target market spans a huge range of ages and varies from those who are health conscious and already taking health / dietary supplements, to those who simply feel there diet / lifestyle is lacking something and wish to increase their overall well being.
Logo will need to be used in a wide variety of forms including;
Drinks Cans, Tablet Bottle Labels, Website, T-Shirt embroidery, Letter Heads, Business cards, Vehicle Graphics, Embossed Stamp, Animation, Video.
We are really are excited about this and hope it could be the start of a great relationship with a designer. We are also looking to develop other products in the future and may need some help with labels and can designs.
Thanks for looking and good luck!
- The logo needs to be clean, simple, crisp and easily identifiable.
- Needs to highlight the fact that the brand name is spelt MOR Health not More Health.
- We would prefer it to be kept to 1 or 2 colours and like earthy colours such as browns and greens, which reflect the fact that our products are 100% natural and derived from tree extracts. Our website also features a light purple. However don’t discount the use of other colours if you can show them working.
- We have played with some ideas ourselves and come up with a green circle with the Moringa tree branch in the middle and the company name written around the edge. Obviously this would work well as an embossed stamp and on bottles and cans. However please don’t let this put you off suggesting something completely different. We are not the creative ones, which is why we are posting here.
- We are looking to be inspired and don’t want to put people off suggesting something edgy or different, we welcome innovation.
- Our products will be on the shelves with lots of others, all competing for people’s attention and we need to stand out from the crowd.
- We will need multiple high quality formats, and sizes. It will need to be provided in an editable, layered PSD (Photoshop) file - the layers MUST be editable. I will also need it as in Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator vector format and PDF; jpg/gif would also be nice.
- We would also like suggestions for a font which we can use in our graphics, labels etc.
- Must work on all backgrounds including black and white.
- Usability at smaller sizes.
- Eye catching.
- Modern, professional and clean.
- Must be gender neutral and appeal to both men and women of all ages.
- Please don’t make logo complex or cluttered as this will not work on very small table bottle labels.- Maximum of 2 or 3 colours.