How Online Results started their logo design journey
We need a clean looking logo for a hot Web 2.0 advertising company. The logo will be used for our website, business cards, advertising materials, etc. We're open to suggestions for look and feel!
Thanks everyone for all of your submissions so far!!! Here is what our star rating system means:
1 star - wrong direction
2 stars - has some elements we like, but needs something more to get us fired up about it
3 stars - might be a finalist, but needs revisions or a different take on the design
4 stars - we like the design a lot, and it is being considered for a finalist
5 stars - a finalist for sure!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We manage online advertising campaigns for other companies, and we need a clean, crisp logo. The logo should reflect professionalism, trustworthiness, and cutting edge technology. Our target audience is senior managers and business professionals.
- Clean and professional logo
- Company name should be prominent and easy to read
- Bold colors (not pastels)
- Needs to be in format that it is scalable and can be used in Adobe and online as well as in print
- Logo that can be trademarked, so make it original
- No clipart or stock photos/designs swiped from the web
- No pastel color palette
- Don't want name in all capital letters
- Don't just use text and nothing else
- Nothing that looks like an existing large company's logo
- Nothing juvenile or cheesy, but not too stuffy either