Awesome to work with, easy to communicate with, responsive, and beautiful work!
How APS started their logo design journey
We're rebranding our existing professional services offering to roipal and need a logo that makes sense.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The name is pronounced ROIpal and the logo needs to make that clear without looking broken up and ugly.
We're productizing a service aimed at small to medium sized business so it should be professional but have character.
- Tagline is "the business transformation service!" but position it so this can be changed easily by us.
- Vector format .AI so we can tweak the tagline easily ourselves.
- Think about existing popular SaaS brands as source of influence.
- Typical SaaS colours for small biz. Either Blue/Green/Yellow as base but this is not strict, I don't want to limit you.
- Can use a symbol or friendly illustrative character or not, think about the pal (friendly) part of roipal.
- You can use any combination of upper/lower case but remember it's important the viewer understands the roi part means ROI (return on investment)