Swifton CFOs provides outsourced senior level financial executives to startup businesses. By using Swifton CFOs instead of hiring a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) or senior financial manager, startup companies save money and time. The firm is focused on providing our services to high technology companies.
Areas of support include record keeping planning, cash flow planning, establishing banking relationships, providing guidance for raising equity financing (whether venture capital, established angel groups or private investors), and working with the client’s Board of Directors. We also insure that the company is following all applicable laws and regulations.
David Fogel, principal, is an experienced CFO for high technology companies in the Greater Boston area. He has worked within the following industries: biotechnology, healthcare IT, telecom, and cleantech, among others.
• We want our logo to project our image as a well-established, professional firm that offers stability, integrity, and credibility.
• As a design element, you may want to include a graphic that conveys speed (“swift”) from the name Swifton. This is NOT required, but consider it. Other concepts ARE welcome.
The target audience is entrepreneurs who:
1. require professional financial support to help them get their financial records in order
2. seek a strategic financial thinker for the venture,
3. want to establish banking relationships,
4. want to get guidance on raising equity financing (whether venture capital, angel groups or private investors,
5. need help managing their costs by providing cash flow planning for the next 12 months.and
6. want to insure their company is following all applicable laws and regulations.
Size of target companies range from pre-revenue to $20 million revenue companies. The majority of clients are high-technology but it is not a requirement.
We are looking for an icon/graphic and logo text “Swifton” or “Swifton CFOs.”
1. The winning design will be clear, simple and bold/strong.
2. Typeface: all caps, mixed case or all lower case – see what works best.
3. Icon: should be able to stand alone. It may be used to brand products without the "Swifton CFOs" text, examples: automobile icons such as Mercedes or Infinity hood/grill ornaments or the simple apple icon used on Macbooks, or the Nike swoosh.
4. It must work in black and white/one color printing.
5. The logo must look professional.
6. No clipart please, not cartoony.
7. File formats needed: .ai (CMYK), layered .psd (RGB), hi resolution .jpg