Avanti Realty, LLC
We are an innovative real estate company. Our number one goal and passion is to help people. Through our one-of-a-kind No Hassle Short Sale Program, we help homeowners avoid foreclosure and prevent bankruptcy by selling their home at no cost to the owners whatsoever. Our founder/owner is also a licensed and actively practicing Real Estate Attorney. As such, we also provide complementary legal representation to clients of our No Hassle Short Sale Program. We offer services and added protection that is not available anywhere else.
In addition to helping people sell their homes (whether as a short sale or a traditional sale), we also represent home buyers who want to achieve their dream of home ownership. Our goal is to help as many people as possible to achieve their goals and save their livelihood.
The name of our company is Avanti Realty. "Avanti" is an Italian word that means "moving forward" or "let's get moving."
We provide services to residential homeowners (sellers) and home buyers. Our target is middle-income and higher-income individuals/families who need to sell their home and/or who are wanting to buy a home. We also target folks who were once making good incomes, yet who have been hit hard by the current economic downturn and who need to sell their home in order to avoid foreclosure.
Our clients trust us with their home, family and lives. They literally put their lives and future in our hands. We are honored that they trust us to guide them through the process of selling or buying a home. In return, we devote ourselves to helping our clients and we provide services and benefits that no one else offers in our market.
We want a meaningful logo that represents our company and mission (i.e., to help people). We also would like our new logo to relay a sense of protection and security that we offer through our innovative services and benefits.
Although the name of our company is Italian (Avanti = "moving forward" or "let's get moving"), we're not looking for an Italian theme.
Please keep these things in mind as you work your magic:
1. No cliche real estate images (like keys unlocking doors), clip art or stock images. We want to be fresh, new and innovative.
2. No cartoons please.
3. We want to appeal to people in the middle and higher-priced home market, although we're not necessarily looking for an elegant/fancy "look."
4. The design should be able to be reproduced/used on "For Sale" signs, letterhead, website and other marketing media.
5. More colors cost us more money when we create the "For Sale" signs. Please keep your designs to no more than 3 colors.
6. We'll require files for print, web and signage, please.
7. Please submit only original and truly creative ideas. We're looking for a designer to help on all of our projects.
Do not hesitate to ask questions. Thank you.