Alex is an absolute pleasure to work with! He is prompt, flexible, and very creative. Our one-on-one project required a lot of back and forth and Alex created great designs very quickly. We did not have a very clear idea of what we wanted but we let Alex know about the ideas we were hoping to showcase; he did a great job creating icons based on abstract information and did so very promptly. He is quick to respond and easy to communicate with.
I had a wonderful experience working with Alex I definitely recommend him for a one-on-one project.
How James North started their logo design journey
We are a web design company that are creating websites for local councils, so that they can inform the community on whats happening in their area, for example, local events, Local news history etc.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Mainly this logo will be used to brand our company to Community Council members and local public on each site that we sell. It needs to portray that we are part of the community, not a big company.
The brand will be primarily used in digital assets and materials (icons, avatars, fav icon, proposal documents ect.), it would also be used in print assets: business cards, marketing material etc.
The logo needs to seem friendly enough to attract someone with no technical skills while still commanding the confidence of knowing the business.
Not meaning to be cliched but we like "Web 2.0" style logos and it would be good for us to be compared with and associated favorably with Web 2.0 businesses.
* If you could have the name iTown in the logo.
* Using an image of a small town in the background - Somewhat Cartoon like Eg: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-il…-hills.php
* We dont want anything as detailed as this, however something along these lines would be good.
* A play on the i and Town would be great
* We are looking for a progressive brand while still remaining as professional as possible.
* No colour scheme, so surprise us.
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo - submissions should be entirely new creations of the designer.