Thank you, for creating our simplistic yet powerful logo. That precisely depicts the level of professional class we were envisioning. Your diligence, ability to create someone's vision from a few descriptive words and response throughout this project was exemplary.
ESI is a world-leading supplier and pioneer of digital simulation software for prototyping and manufacturing providing results that are “as good as real”. ESI is an international company of 750 people, headquartered in France.
We are looking for a logo for our Japanese users conference: PUCA 2009 (PUCA stands for PAM Users Conference in Asia).
The logo design should be compatible with ESI’s logo (see http://www.esi-group.com ), offering a crisp, catchy and readable design. This logo will be used in all media: print, web, potentially film…
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Designers and engineers for Automotive, Aerospace and other heavy manufacturing industries, mainly from Japan and some other Asian countries.
- Formats: jpg, gif, png, vector, photoshop
- Text: PUCA 2009 Tokyo
- Primary color scheme should use:
o RGB: 241/90/34
o RGB: 241/152/40
- Additional corporate colors you may want to use but not necessary:
o RGB: 0/120/193
o RGB: 0/165/227
o RGB: 172/184/191
- Any imagery should be abstract and compatible with our color scheme
- Download our corporate font: http://www.mediafire.com/?tn4hmw2mjno