1. If your submission was eliminated or not rated more than 3 stars it means that particular submission was not what we wre looking for. Thank you for your submission!
2. It seems like the logos are all becoming copies of the one before. No more "hair" vector with the text please. There is about 40 of them to go through. Something original will def. be bonus.
Guys we're loving the logos with scissors but if there's any way possible try to deviate away from the hair "cutting" and more of the hair "styling" :) Thank you!
TheHairStyler.com - the leader in online virtual hairstyling and all-things hairstyles and celeb gossip needs your help! We are currently re-designing our website and are looking for a new logo!
We want the community to pitch and and see what everyone can come up with and it's not just the money that's up for grabs!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU??
==> $505 US dollars
==> A 3-MONTH MEMBERSHIP to TheHairStyler.com - The leader in Online Virtual Hairstyling!
==> Having your work shown to over 100,000 UNIQUE people a day and over 600,000 members.
PLEASE READ BRIEF BELOW!!
The Hairstyler.com is a dynamic, current, technologically-driven company. We are passionate about making solutions meet people's needs online and taking the risk-free approach to DIY online virtual hairstyling.
Just upload your photo (or use one of our professional models) and view your face on up-to 9,000 different hairstyles inc. celebrities.
We want a logo that embodies a Web 2.0 community for beauty and celebrity enthusiasts with obviously a hairstyling feel.
- Web 2.0+ Look and feel
- Color Scheme = Blue OR Dark Pink and black. By this, we mean "the" in black, "hair" in dark pink (# 7a1364)/dark blue and "styler" in black again - thus highlighting "hair". If you feel you have a better idea for the scheme -- feel free to let your imagination run wild. If you could still provide at least a blue or dark pink version of it to compare to, that would also be great!
- It has to work also on print as one color
- It should be tested on the following background color: #e2eefa - as this is the background color of the new header
- Feel free to use vectors to implement look and feel - i.e. Some hair replacing a certain character. Obviously it is still important to keep the Web 2.0 look and feel
- Common Web 2.0 fonts are acceptable. No fonts such as Impact or Times or Arial or Verdana... You get the drift.
- We want a stand-alone identity too -- like McDonald's Golden Arches, or the Nike tick that will be synonymous with the THS (thehairstyler) brand. This can either be "THS" or anything your heart desires.
- Anything which shows how the design would look on a business card would be highly regarded
- At least three backgrounds. Black, White and Light blue (#e2eefa)
- Clean and simple design
- Conveys strong brand identity
- High-tech, Professional look
- Version with and without tag-line "The ultimate hairstyling destination" incorporated
- On Completion - Art Work submitted in hi-res vector .ai Illustrator file with any and all original font files zipped.
- Massive reflections. We are a fan on a little reflection but do not overdo it!
- Something that doesn't strike you as memorable and easy to remember
- Something that looks like it was made in Microsoft Paint!
- Something that looks TOO overdone. K.I.S.S! Keep it simple, yet highly memorable
- Cartoony look
- Too many colors
- No over sized Logos as all designs must be able to fit onto business cards & invoices but still be clear and potent