It's not the first time I work with Stevan to produce web illustrations. He works quickly, creatively and precisely. Highly recommended.
Vectorious was extremely professional throughout the design process. Not only were the designs better than the others provided, but the designer went above and beyond displaying our logo in multiple different venues. Vectorious delivered all items on time and in all of the formats required. I highly suggest working with Vectorious and we look forward to completing more projects together.
- :: phenex ::
Fantastic designer. Was quick in replying and went above and beyond what was asked offering many different choices. Would work with again.
How tommy99 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Zideate.com has not yet launched.
The purpose of Zideate.com is to simplify people's understanding of the innovation/ marketing/ advertising/ design/ communications space by defining and explaining the typical "jargon" used (e.g. ZMOT, alignment, brand equity) as well as the emerging trends and tools (e.g. social media).
The target audiences for the site are:
1. People who want to understand these spaces/jargon - most likely business professionals in more traditional disciplines. Personality/Feel is professional, simple, and clear
2. People who work in these disciplines (or write about them) and want to either use the materials or are looking for a "spark" around something new. Personality/Feel is simple, clear, and creative (or having a "spark)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Please do not hold back your creativity, but focus on a simple vivid image that the logo portrays. Am in particular interested in making the Zi an icon as part of the logo
The attached example provide a few (unfortunately poorly drawn - that's why I'm looking to you) thought starters.
1. Orange is the simplest and a good default to consider (I also like the look of "hand-drawn")
2. Ispark plays with the "I" as a spark
3. Path - tries to portray the "i" as a person and the Z as a path or journey