We've waited 20 years, but can wait no more! The BCTA needs a logo for its website and clothing. We are a Christian sporting association based in Brisbane, Australia. We organise touch football (ie touch rugby) competitions..
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The logo is for our website (which will be re-designed around the new logo) and should also be suitable for embroidery onto clothing (shirts, caps, etc). Two different versions are acceptable so long as they share a theme. It must be kept simple.
- Must incorporate a cross. One possibility is to replace the T in BCTA with a cross.
- Must be in maroon, white and navy blue, the association's colours, with white as the background.
- Should also be reversible for printing on a maroon or navy blue background.
- It may incoporprate our initials (BCTA) and/or name (Brisbane Chuches Touch).
- It may include a football but that is not a necessity. Note that it would be a rugby shaped ball, not an American football or soccer ball.
- It should look OK in black and white for use on stationery, but this is not the top priority.
- Anything intricate
- Anything that will date quickly