Caryn was amazing to work with! She was so quick to respond and adjust things as I wanted. She truly understood my concept and executed it beautifully!!! I would recommend her to anyone.
How KNPA started their logo design journey
Katie Norris Portrait Arts
I am a 26 year old from Dallas, I launched a website and blog the best I could 1 year ago and we are excited to update and re-brand the look of the logo during this time of experiencing high growth in our business.
Some things that describe me that might help strike a cord....
Me- Joyful. Romantic. Light Hearted
Favorite Places to Travel: Italy, Santorini Greece, Seaside.
Favorite Store: Restoration Hardware. JCrew, Anthropologie
Favorite Artists: Monet, Botticelli
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
#2 Target is our Families.
- Young Moms- (Contacted by moms ranging from age 25-40)
- Family Portraits
#3 Corporate Work.
* We do some corporate work (galas, events, fundraisers, headshots, etc)
- High End, Feminine, Whimsical,
- A combination of Soft Modern and Vintage
- Soft/light Color Scheme: Gray as Main Color
* Also like, Creme, light Blues and Purples, Buttercup yellow, peach
- I would like to be able to use the symbol and name Katie Norris Portrait Arts together and separately.
- Hummingbird- A Hummingbird symbolizes "Joy, Optimism, sweetness and is a Stopper of Time."
- Would like the actual bird to be dainty, petit