* We need to use mixed case characters so the words are easy to read.
* The two words should be in different colors so that the words are easy to distinguish unless you can accomplish this in the design itself.
Note: If you do the two words, "Bids" and "Tada" together in all upper or all lower case, it's very hard to read: BIDSTADA. It often gets read as "BidStada"...and that's not what we want. That's why we specify mixed case and different colors.
* The colors should be web safe colors, as many as you want ... we like using a blue as one of the colors.
Deliverables would be the logo itself, in the following formats:
* PSD or Illustrator format
* Static GIF, or PNG or JPG
Note: We'll be placing the logo into a Wordpress magazine-style theme. We haven't chosen one yet, but if you want to imagine one of the StudioPress themes (http://www.studiopress.com), such as Allure, Enterprise, or Lifestyle (all very different) it would be helpful.
A later project might be to help us incorporate the logo into the theme, as well as creating a CSS for us to use on the live auction pages themselves. (That is not fomally a part of this project, though you can include it in your bid and thinking, if you can do this kind of work. It may help us select you.
Important: We may also want to animate the logo as a separate project, so keep that in mind as well.