busted wing needed a new logo design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 57 designs submitted by 16 freelance designers.
Start up internet based service and consulting firm needs a professional, but not overly stuffy logo for web site, business cards, letterhead, etc.
Busted Wing, LLC
The following are the base requirements:
1. Submissions ultimately need to be provided in three forms:
~ full color
~ black and white
~ two color
2. The image must be scalable.
3. File must be in vector format, Adobe Illustrator is preferred.
4. No photo's; original artwork only.
The one concept that we had was of an angled profile of a Red Baron style bi-plane with a broken wing. Other concepts are encouraged and certainly will be considered.
- Item 1...The above should cover the basic requirements. We'd rather not be so specific that creativity is choked off.
- Item 1... Not overly cartoonish. The logo should be professional, but casual.
We saved a spot for your logo design contest.
Find out how a design contest works or learn more about our logo design services.