What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We’re after three things.
1. A logo for this concept. We’re all about helping kids in need out all over the world by providing clothing for them and by seamlessly incorporating this concept of giving into our business plan.
2. We are also after a packaging concept. Our product, rompers / onesies (all in one baby outfits) will be marketed both online and in retail stores so the packaging concept needs to incorporate the logo and the concept so that the unique selling point (the fact that when you buy one for a baby you know, a baby in need also gets one) is clear to anyone studying the product in a retail environment.
3. As an additional component of the competition we’re looking for designs for the outfits and we’ll award an additional $80 per successful design. This is not the main part of this competition and users can enter this part separately if they would like.
- An eye catching logo that is fun and represents the concept
- A packaging concept that can be created at a low cost, doesn’t needlessly waste a lot of materials and accurately conveys the message to the purchaser that for every outfit bought, a second goes to a baby in need
- Colours are great, but we want a clean design
- All files to be delivered in pdf or esp