What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Looking to have an official logo for my photography business. I would like something "ladylike" to represent me, but also modern, sexy, but elegant too..
I've been promoting myself under "UrbanInfusion", but I would like to move away from that with regards to my photography and focus more on my name. I'm looking at sticking with "Photography by Stacie", but am willing to look at different variations of that if it wows me. Some other variations (from my hubby and mom) were SB Studios (??), Stacie Batiste with just photographer as a sideline...I'm somewhat flexible...BUT, I am PICKY, it has to WOW me.
I want something more than my name in a script font, although, again, if it wows me then ok..but I can do my name in a script font...would like something with more substance
- Unique, I don't want to look like everyone else.
- Can be easily adaptable for my portrait and wedding sites, as well as my business materials (so can be flexible/adjustable on light and dark backgrounds), no specific colors-flexible on that
- Can also be used as a watermark..so somewhat compact, nothing that will spread across the page
- Can change with the times...I stick with stuff for long periods of time...so, I don't want to have to redo this process anytime soon.
- It should be a vector image so I can adjust it and place it on absolutely everthing I do.
- It has to look high-end--I'm also hiking up my prices in 2009!
- I LOVE the designs this company does, they are more geared to the beauty industry---but just to give you an idea--http://www.phrizbie-design.com/logo_design.html
- Scriptina-I love the font, but I use it frequently for my client's albums and such and well....it's just so common! I see it on flyers for parties, I've seen it on so many websites....
- PLEASE, don't get wild and crazy :-)..
- I don't want any camera symbols/pictures in the logo.
- No characters (as in cartoon) of any sort...