Runo made the full print design as well as the website template on wix. He made a great job in no time ! It's amazing ! On top of that Runo is very client oriented and it's a pleasure working with him.
Would definitely recommend him.
How pamela started their logo design journey
To create a logo for a company in the railway leasing, recycling, components business that repects the conservative nature of the industry but also the modern nature of the two business owners that have over 40 years of experience
RB Railway Group
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
NOTE: We only need a logo for (RB Railway Group) but, keep in mind that they have 3 sub-divisions called:
- RB Leasing
- RB Recycling
- RB ComponentsRB Railway Group is a newer company (started in Jan 2008) formed by two gentleman that have over 40+ years experience in the railway business - they sold one company and created this one in the same industry - there is no website today (it is in-progress)
- The company is a family run business
- Teamwork and "we" are important to them
- The R and B are initials of the 2 guys
- "Railway" represents the industry and "Group" is because they consder their team critical to successThe railway business is old, traditional, often family-run operations and conservative but, these guys also like to look at the future and not just the past. The new site will have more of a modern-day feel with photos of locomotives and freight cars like they buy, lease and refurbish. They also recycle metal from these cars and resell components as a full service shop.
- A "statement logo"
- Somthing classy that would work on both a business card or on the side of a locomotive
- Their colors are Green and Black - no preference how or where they are used in the logo
- They have a previous logo where the R and B are offset and are different colors (one green / one black) with a half moon black line that wraps around the R and B that they like or would like variations of it but are not married to it - open to new designs
- No tagline with the logo
- Logo can be on 1 or 2 lines
- Logo can be all upper case or just the first letters and RB capitalized - either one - have fun!
- Fonts need to be easy to read and strong
- We are open to an icon idea beside the name - either the line half moon I mentioned or something else or it can be just text
- Examples of some competitors are: http://www.progressrail.com/index.asp