How Jeff Casimir started their logo design journey
RealGreenClean is a small business which markets all-natural "green" cleaning supplies.
Our main product is a enzyme-based cleaning solution that cleans without washing. It's ideal for things like carpets, boxing gloves, luggage -- things that can't fit in a washer but need to be cleaned. Spray the solution on the stain and, within a day, the enzymes eat the dirt and germs leaving behind a clean surface.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our customers are attracted to our product because:
- They want to clean things that can't be washed (carpets, RV tanks, athletic equipment, etc)
- They want a product that isn't chemical, isn't hazardous
- It isn't destructive to their objects (like pressure washing or steam cleaning)
1) The logo needs to have something unique. Just some good looking lettering won't be enough. We need an icon or a character or something symbolic that goes with the lettering and is recognizable.
2) Don't get too scientific. No chemistry lab equipment.
3) Must reproduce in 1-color. We'll use the logo in full color (web, print, etc), but it'll also need to have a 1-color version for printing on t-shrirts and such.