How Stratosphere Group started their logo design journey
We are a start-up management consultancy group that will also be venturing into a couple of new business ventures in the not too distant future within the medical industry. We plan to be extremely innovative, with a technology focus and pride ourselves on assisting businesses with the implementation of our planned strategies.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Target audience - small to medium size businesses looking for growth and to be mentors in regards to business strategy.
We need a logo that is clear, sophisticated and innovative. We need to make a professional impression but still don’t what a stamp of "boring management consultants”. The Stratosphere word needs to be the main word with ‘Group’ being small and possibly in capital letters below. The ‘Group’ word we would also like to be able to easily interchange with ‘Consulting’.
• International design
• Sophisticated clear, easy to read
• Feeling of "innovation and implementation"
• Needs to work on a white or black background
• Logo can be anything really. Whilst the Stratosphere name came from an idea for a new business involving doctors on commercial flights, this is not important in regards to this logo.
• Type the "Group" in smaller font and possibly in capital letters below and possibly grey?
• The word "Stratosphere" is most important to communicate
• Feeling of web 2.0 (modern, easy to read, intuitive)
• Design must be given in black and white design as well as one full colour
• Must be able to be used for both print and web media
• Not ‘too management consulting or boring’ but still sophisticated
• No clipart, istock or cartoons