Shift Mind and Body
Shift Mind and Body is a start up business that’s mission is ‘to inspire and educate women to live fun, fit and fabulous lives’.
Launching next month, we focus on health, nutrition, fitness, mindset, goals, taking action and we aim to develop an ‘Australian wide network of inspired women, happy in mind, body and life.’
Initially we’ll offer personal and group fitness training sessions and from January 2011, we’ll also offer 13 week coaching programs that will cover many things. Below is a list of what we’ll do:
• Health – nutrition advice, food diaries, weight loss plans, eating well, great life habits, wellness, relaxation
• Fitness – group training sessions, personal training sessions, general tips on getting fit or fitter, individual fitness programs
• Mind – mindset, developing a positive mental attitude, how to think fitter, goal setting and achieving, time management, building confidence, encouraging action, living your dreams
• Body – beauty workshops, colour matching, style consultancy
• Social – Likeminded support group, events, retreats
• Exclusive Member Only Deals
• VIP Access to Events, Seminars
• Discounts Around Town
• Discussion Forum / Blog
• SHOP ONLINE -Clothing Line / eBooks / Audio/CD/DVD sets
• Newsletters (sign up database)
• Wild Workshops – first one Kokoda Trek June 2011
Our target audience is women in the 30-50’s who are looking to get into great shape in both their mind and body. Women who are looking for inspiration in their life and have goals that they want to set and achieve with a like minded group around them. This is about getting of the sofa and stepping up in all areas of their lives.
We require a logo that can be used for print, online and on clothing and it needs to portray our top 10 values:
I feel that the word 'Shift' will become the main name used when people refer to us (you know who we love to shorten things) - I'm therefore thinking this word should standout from the 'Mind and body' words (happy to look at anything thoough.
I'm also happy to look at any colours however they must reflect positivity and appeal to our target market. I'd prefer 2 or a maximum of a choice of 3 colours in the design - please do not use an array of rainbow colours.
This is the first of a few requirements. We'll also be wanting business cards, flyers, website design etc etc.