We need a branding logo for a network/forum we are launching on Ning, to be based on the current blog logo and design at http://www.FreeLineReport.com. The new logo will be for this related forum (hosted on Ning) called the “FreeLine VIP Club.”
A winning logo will have similar color scheme, look, and feel to http://www.FreeLineReport.com logo/site, only it will make use of the text "FreeLine VIP Club." This site is for Web 2.0 Internet marketers and online entrepreneurs interested in learning about social & new media marketing.
FreeLine VIP Club
The FreeLine VIP Club is an exclusive membership forum offering social and new media marketing training to our monthly subscribers—most of whom are full or part-time Internet marketers, online entrepreneurs, and in some cases even off-line business owners looking to learn more about how to harness the power of the Web 2.0 media landscape for marketing purposes.
The paid membership club forum will reside on a private Ning network (soon to be launched at http://www.FreeLineVIP.com) and will be an up-sell from the free Web 2.0 news content offered on its sister site, http://www.FreeLineReport.com.
We want this new logo to be a revision of the current logo over at http://www.FreeLineReport.com (though with no tagline) and it should reflect a variation on the color scheme, look, feel, and theme there.
** The “FreeLine” Concept as it used over on the free news source blog at FreeLineReport.com (and please keep this in mind when designing the VIP Club logo): The FreeLine is based on the concept of “Moving the FreeLine”—the idea that you can grow your business faster and more effectively by giving away more up front. Today is the age of short attention spans where interruption ads bombard us every waking minute. Not only is the news at FreeLineReport.com free to our audience, but the Web 2.0 sites, tools, and applications we discuss will assist any online business owner in moving his/her own FreeLine.
* Important Note on Above: The "FreeLine VIP Club” will be the PAID version, which includes more in-depth monthly trainings and video tutorials on social and new media marketing sites and tools. The VIP Club is the more exclusive up-sell.
We will ultimately need a header graphic for this Ning site, so whomever wins this contest will perhaps be asked if we can pay him/her extra to handle that. Not required though.
- Must use the words: “FreeLine VIP Club” in the logo.
- Good color scheme, similar to http://www.FreeLineReport.com blog colors and the current logo there.
- Should have a graphical element in addition to the text.
- Needs to provide space to later incorporate a tagline. (But should be able to stand alone -- no tagline needed now.)
- Logo should translate well into a small icon
- Fit with Web 2.0, as this logo will be used on the web, in print, and on computer screen projections.
- Logo (or two versions) that work both on white as well as a color background (specify a solid color or gradient that works).
- Logo should reflect the exclusivity of the FreeLine VIP Club, our mission (to teach other business owners how to market online using Web 2.0 social and new media sites and technology), and the cutting-edged strategies we teach.
- Needs to fit with the mentality of those we work with ie: Internet marketers, web entrepreneurs, social media enthusiasts.
- Logo should give people the sense that our membership club will help them to more forward in their business or other online marketing efforts.
- Clean with visual impact.
- Something unique (no copies), and full legal rights on the design that chosen to win.
- We reserve the right to end the contest prior to completion if no suitable design is provided.
- Delivered in AI and EPS format.
- Something that doesn't look unique or represent something similar to the current logo over at FreeLineReport.com.
- No clip art.
- Nothing cutey, swirly or flowery.