Some of the most exciting, hit recording artists in the country music world performing over 2 days, in the beautiful 390 acre tree lined Wickham Park In Melbourne, Florida. Freshwater beaches, fishing and minutes from world class shopping, dining and oceanfront resorts provides concert goers a real treat.
It’s April in Florida! 2 years in the making and it’s all happening at the perfect location. Time to get out and enjoy the warm weather, beaches and up close and personal experiences with today’s top entertainers. Stars and tiki bars, more fresh-boat-to-table seafood than you can imagine, tons of dining choices, places to stay ranging from family priced hotels to luxury beachfront resorts and of course, a true festival experience; on-site camping and RVing, an affordable getaway for everyone.
A wide selection of seating options, up-close massive dance floor, lakeside tables, VIP premium “suites”, beach chairs, an after-hours “Tiki Saloon” with more hit recording artists:
Lots of variety within easy distance; Beaches with a long line of restaurants along the waterfront, Kennedy Space Center, kayaking tours, shopping for every taste in Historic Downtown Melbourne.
Country Music fans from around Florida AND visitors to the state.
At the time of the concert, there are approx 10 million tourists within a 2 hour drive of the Concert Site.
Here is some information about SPACE COAST, Florida -- a 72-mile stretch of sun-bronzed Atlantic beaches, space age attractions and protected wildlife refuges flourishing along the surf -- all at down-to-earth prices. Comprised primarily of area cities Titusville, Cocoa Beach, Melbourne and Palm Bay and only 35 miles east of Orlando, this spectacular East Coast getaway is home to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, The Valiant Air Command War Bird Museum, Port Canaveral, Melbourne Beaches, Historic Downtown Melbourne and Cocoa Beach.
Orlando’s closest shore boasts three of "Florida’s Ten Best Beaches" -- as declared by Southern Living -- and is home to the largest sea turtle nesting
Color palette is attached: "Watermelon Red", grays/blacks, blue, green, aqua, white and sand.
Some comments from various TDC/hotelier/concert committee folks.
Runaway Country is a major Music Festival in Florida:
- we want to be tropical/country but not South Beach.
- Somehow tie-in country music theme, rustic, outdoors, Country Festival and Florida with it's warm sun, alligators, water and warmth.
- We are selling sand, beach, sun, warm weather, "Space" and the hottest country music stars.
Do we use:
- an astronaut or an alligator with hat, buckle and boots?
- simple and bold -OR- a detailed and intricate design? We are WIDE OPEN.
- target market; young females (who attract the country boys) hard core Polk County Cowboys, Orlando 21 - 54 Females, South Eastern U.S.
- we don't want to stray tooo far from Country Music roots. Not too puffy
Well there you have it. A Florida Country Music Festival.
- Large format (40 ft stage scrims),
- Outdoor billboards
- embroidery/silk screen; hats, shirts, mugs
- Website Header (priority) and links
- banners on a roll; fencing barricades, tents.
- street flags
- print; newspaper, magazine, mailers
- print at home tickets
- stationery, business cards.
- suitable for color and B&W.