How Lodginginseattle started their logo design journey
Seattle Bed & Breakfast Association
We are a B&B city association (Seattle, WA) that market our member's inns, as well as networking with each other for support and information. We are 13 B&B located in 7 different neighborhoods of Seattle. We have no logo so rack card, print ad, button ad all look different. All or our B&B's are inspected and approved to a high standard which adds value to our customers.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
People who are looking for a B&B while visiting Seattle. Some come to vacation, business, conventions, visiting family who live in area or just passing through the area.
1. logo with colors that are warm and welcoming (we like blues & greens)
2. Logo needs to present a professional association with hospitable, uncomplicated (to book a room), delicious (food), clean, premier, charming, neighborhood-based.
3. we like http://www.wbbg.com logo
4. Something specific to Seattle may be incorporated into the logo design. (for example: space needle, waterfront, skyline so as to associate with the city of Seattle.
5. Something specific for B&B may also be incorporated into the logo design (for example: breakfast, bed or lodging, others)
6. Looking for a design that can be scaled up or down in both full color and black & white.
7. Deliverable product needs to be in Adobe based file (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other adobe design format-.ai or .eps)
9. Overall size must be legible in three sized. Please provide the same design in 1" square, 2" square, 4" square on same file.