PorterVision is a company founded by Patrick K. Porter, PhD that offers self-improvement services primarily through creative visualization and relaxation. Our primary products are spoken word guided visualization processes. In addition, we market a light & sound relaxation device that uses flashing lights and binaural beats (tones) to simulate the brainwaves our brains generate when deeply relaxed.
We are looking for a logo in which the name itself, PorterVision, is prominent and bold. We want a mind/body. personal growth theme. We don't necessarily want to emphasize the light & sound, but it can be incorporated. We'd like a look like a high-end spa would have. Most of our buyers will be high-end. We are looking for sophistication and elegance in our design.
- A high end look
- Something spa-like
- Boldness in the name itself
- Rich colors with some blue
- Something that would translate well as embroidering on shirts, would stand out on products like water bottles, and that would do well in both color and b/w
- Elegance and sophistication
- Don't want anything cliche
- Don't want imagery that overpowers the name itself
- Don't want images of the earth
- Don't want images of eyeballs
- Don't want cute or silly or overly artsy
- No logos that use only the initials (again, we want the full name to be the boldest part of the logo)