Nice to work with Kharisma.
Very reactive and attentive to the details.
Memorabilia exceeded my every expectation with his logo design for my new business. Like the Apple logo, the logo he created for me was simple, elegant, and memorable. His customer service was excellent, too. He responded to my questions and requests within hours. I couldn't have asked for more in a design and designer. I will be back for more.
great work, very reactive
How techeV started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- What: Skale connects learners with each other to practice and learn skills from one another.
- Product: a mobile app that connects employees via video chat to practice a particular sales skill.
- Demographic: young sales representatives (18-25 years old)
- Feel: We want to be a modern, fun and effective way of learning. Our app will be a safe place to practice, learn, and improve.
- More Info: Each user will have a learning pathway, where they gain mastery of skills by engaging in role-playing sessions and assessing their own and their partner's ability.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We'd like a logo that includes both a graphic/icon portion and our company name "Skale". Ideally, we'll be able to use the graphic part separately as our app icon (without the "Skale" name).
- Growth Mindset
- Connecting with people/community
Our first set of users will be young adults that use apps like Snapchat. We don't want to be too cutesy, but also not too serious and corporate feeling.
We've attached a screenshot of our current home screen. Things are pretty simple right now (v1), but we love that gradient turquoise background.