Wahyu is a joy to work with. He is a master of design communications because he understands the concepts that are requested and creates a clean professional design very quickly.
How digitalmediaman started their logo design journey
Eprospect CMS requires a quality, smart logo required for website promoting content management software. See http://www.eprospect.com.au for website details
Eprospect CMS Software
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a really stylish and eye catching logo for our content managment software business. The software is for businesses who wish to update their sites themselves, sell online and market to their clients online.
A new website has been built but not 100% built and may change. You can see temporary logo located at http://www.eprospect.com.au to get an idea what the business is about.
The product name is called Eprospect 360. We do not have a slogan finalised but you can use the following slogan as a placeholder in the new logo.
Complete content management software
The look of the logo should be bright, clean which will look good on web and in print. Colours can be the blue, white, orange or any pallette you seem fit for our brand.
Have a bash at this and we will work together to acheive a positive result
- Eye catching design for web and print
- Web 2.0 modern look and feel
- An icon from which to odentify the brand, currently a light bulb but can be anything.
- Our name is eprospect 360 meaning the ability to prospect online for new business with the CMS having the ability to provide a complete 360 view of a clients business onlline.. ideas around this can be created and developed
- use temporary slogan of complete content management system or content management made easy
- A designer who listens to contstructive feedback and revise as directed
- No cheap logo tempalte designes
- No stolen or copied design
- Rushed logos with no creative - we are a digital agency, we know what is rushed and what is not a rushed logo design. We deal with creative every day
- Designers who aren't committed to the prize