How StabilityRelease started their logo design journey
A bank is starting an internal software maintenance project which aims at improving the stability of their core systems. The logo will be used on the intranet homepage as well as on all documents produced by the project.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The logo should represent in some way the concept of stability or robustness. A reference to banking is optional but welcome if the logo still remains plain and simple. The brand name shall not be included in the logo. The companys logo is in white (#FFFFFF) and blue (#008ACB). Other preferred colors are: #EBF6FB (light blue), #F3F3F3 (light grey), #5E5E5F (dark grey). These colors are preferred, but they must not necessarily be the only colors used.
- Clean, simple design
- Size: 70px high, 120px wide
- Two versions, color and black/white
- PSD and PNG files
- Color logo must look nice even when printed black/white
- If you include the brand name, please use the font Futura
- No currency symbols (like $$ or €€)
- Not too many colors