I have attached a file of a current logo of another fitness business i run. I really like the shield design here and would be very keen to see if anyone could incorporate this shield into our new Strength Academy logo.
I would also like to see some different designs, maybe a circle or some other shape, or something completely different.
I do not want to see any figures of bodies or body parts within the logo.
I am very open to the creativity of you designers and fully appreciate and encourage your own take on our design.
While "Strength Academy" is our basic name, we need the ability to be able to add a location for each of our facilities - for example the first gym we are opening will be called the "Sydney Strength Academy". So while the main focus of this contest is "Strength Academy" please keep in mind the need to add a location. (*Note: this is secondary - the main focus is on the "Strength Academy" design)
) I would like the design to be kept clean and simple
2) With the "SA", they need to be clearly distinguishable as their individual letters
3) The "SA" also needs to be right way up, no angles
4) I dont want anything too fancy with the "SA" - a feeling of strength is what I am looking for
5) I am liking the use of the shield, circle and also the "SA" on its own. That being said there may be another design out there that will blow me away.
6) I really like the simplicity, cleanliness and strength of this card: http://www.2expertsdesign.com/inspi…ds-designs - Maybe this will give some ideas (just happens to have SA on it as well)
7) I want to confirm that I don’t like the use of people or body parts in the design
8) I would like to see some more designs using my current shield as per the attached jpeg. With the option of it just containing SA and then being able to add a location at the top.